This is it, the last part (close enough).
Doors are mounted, and glued in place, it took me a long time to decide on whether I wanted to set it up to have the doors open with characters around it in a diorama or just the vehicle, in the end I decided just the vehicle would do given this model started out as something for me to learn a bit more a bout building and learn everything about painting and weathering.
Also finally mounted the rear canvas part. still missing the storage boxes in the rear.
Finally added the rear storage boxes, just visible in this pic.
Underneath could probably do with more work but this will do.
After applying a bit more of the pigment I decided to seal it all in with some Tamiya Flat Clear from a spray can and it seems to have come out a little shinier then I wanted to :-(
I should have also masked the windscreen a bit as it looks a bit to foggy now. Live and learn.
I'm going to have to give this another dusting with the airbrush flat clear just to take a little bit of the shine of it but will do that next time I break out the airbrush on the next model.
For now it's done and there were lots of lessons learnt and lots of things I think I could have done better and will hopefully do better next time.
Can't wait to get stuck into the next model.
Post a Comment